Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy as a Bee

I seem to always have something going on....
I am headed out to go meet with the YMCA about being a running coach for the Indianapolis Mini Marathon...which is the biggest half marathon in the US! You get to run the last 2 miles around the indy 500 race track! We will see if this works with my schedule, but it would be a pretty sweet deal to coach and help people accomplish their goals.

I wore the Mango band last night to bootcamp and today I have the light green on....Choices; so many!

If you have any questions about them ASK!

GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
So if you remember my favorite product of the amazing grass was.....
Chocolate Green SuperFood powder!


We are giving away these packets with a shaker.....
1. List your favorite food for each color of the rainbow.
2. Favorite green food!


Best two answers will get some GREEN!


8.5ozChocGSF_Small250x333.gif



Off to the interview....


Nelly

8 comments:

  1. Well first I have to remember all of the colors of the rainbow!

    Red- pomegranates
    Orange- sweet potatoes
    Yellow- cheese- lots of yellow cheese
    Green- spinach
    Blue- blueberries
    Indigo- I had to google this, and apparently grapes are indigo!
    Violet- eggplant!

    My overall favorite green food is green apples- I can seriously eat them all day long!

    Thanks for the giveaway- I'll spread the message later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red-strawberries
    orange-tie pumpkin/butternut squash
    yellow-banana
    green-broccoli
    blue-blueberries
    indigo-grapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot my all time fav green food is spinach cause I like to be like Popeye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red- Raspberries
    Orange- Sweeter taters
    Yellow- Cauliflower
    Green- BROCCOLI
    Blue- Blueyberries
    Purple- Black (but the juice is purple) berries

    ReplyDelete
  5. red - red currant
    orange - carrot
    yellow - spaghetti squash (annies mac n cheese for judson)
    green - Naked juice green machine or just spinach
    blue - wild blueberries
    indigo - red cabbage (its more of an indigo color right)
    violet - purple cauliflower, check it out if you dig broccoli

    Favorite green = steamed spinach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like we have lots in common:) hope it all works out to be the running coach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. red: rose apple
    orange: kabocha
    yellow: MUSTARD/yellow kiwi
    green: brussel sprouts, microwaved/pistachio larabar
    blue: quaker oatmeal squares (THEY COME IN A BLUE BOX!)
    purple: PLUOT (the dark colored ones)

    Favorite green: brussel sprouts or celery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roy G Biv, eh? Ok:

    Red = pomegranate. I recently figured out how to open one up, and now I can't get enough!
    Orange = sweet potatoes!
    Yellow = bananas. I typically eat at least one banana a day.
    Blue = I'm not a huge fan of blueberries, and I can't think of any other blue foods. Oooh - blue cheese is delicious. I'll go with that =P
    Purple = eggplant.


    Green? BRUSSEL SPROUTS!

    ReplyDelete