Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Spirit!...

I started this morning with BodyPump.... love getting a full body lift in (try 2-3 times a week)
I got the newest bodyflow dvd in the mail today and I am going to start learning that tomorrow!

AS FOR THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!
we put up our "fake" tree but still gave it our TLC! We were not allowed to put up a real tree (in our leasing agreement) BOO!

Jaydun and Nelly stockings


LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS!
Our 1st Christmas in our new place in Indy. Who would have thought we would be living here...I sure didn't! I absolutely love it here, and I have already found plenty to do with teaching/training and can't wait to meet more people as I get into it.

I am already beat and it is 11 pm after I woke up from a nap on the couch! Jaydun and I just shared a VitaBrownie ( Vitalicious ) with walnuts and it was worth every bite! I have a ton of flavors to try left in the freezer... more reviews to come.

WINNER: JO from Virginia


I will have other giveaways to come with different partners, so keep on readin!


Night.


Nelly


2 comments:

  1. im glad you are happy hun!! love vitabrowniess..delicious!

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the fireplace looks and your picture- so, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete