Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hump Day

Woke up and got a message that they needed a sub for Total Tone...I pretty much just did a toning style bootcamp...needless to say it was pretty fun!

After that I did a TON of errands SuperTarget, Whole Foods, Dicks Sporting Goods

My new favorite snack cereal
It has the perfect honey flavoring...not too sweet....and a nice crunch....yummm

I think tomorrow I am going to make vanilla chocolate chip meringues (light and sweet) Just the way I like it!

Tomorrow I get to skype with ellen and meems! This is probably one of my favorite things to do (my little 17 month old niece) and then teach at corporate with jaydun!

SAMPLES COME TOMORROW!

Nelly

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love that cereal!! me &my boyfriend bought it once over hte summer & brought it with us to his place in michigan and we are obsesed now but can't find it anywhere :(

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete