Friday, November 20, 2009

SYNERGY

sportin the white band today
SYNERGY.....yep I got some free coupons to review this product. First thing I hear when I go to buy them at Whole Foods was....."this is the new craze...HOW DID YOU GET A FREE COUPON!"     This intrigued me even more....so right when I get into the car I crack this sucker open! The smell got me right away; a little like vinegar! BUT the drink was surprisingly GOOD! I got the Trilogy flavor and it has Kombucha, rasberry, lemon, and ginger juice in it. Right after I drank about half the bottle I felt like I was WIRED! 


It says right on the bottle that it promotes :
Digestion, Metabolism, Immune System, Appetite and weight control, liver function, body alkalinity, anti-aging, cell integrity, healthy skin and hair....DANG thats alot.


Even if it doesn't do all that it says, it sure made me feel good after drinking half of it! It was a bit pricey at 3.39 a bottle so I don't know if I would buy it but on the other hand people pay that for a beer right? I am excited to try the other flavors... thanks to Alba at Millenium :)




I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER TOMORROW... you have until midnight tonight!


PS. My latest nutrition info is that I have 4 or 5 whole walnuts a day (crack them in the shell because its MORE FUN that way) This way I get in my omegas without having to worry about eating fish!

Tonight jaydun and I have cardio circuit at the gym.  My Favorite! I got the bathing suits packed because we are going into the hot tub after to relax.....yes indeed.

Package just arrived! Reviews to come... oh boy its like christmas already!
VITAMUFFINS!


Nelly

2 comments:

  1. I had the same reaction when I tried the drink! I loved it and hated it all at the same time! Have a great time at the gym tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive heard those are great! but i want to try them. and i love vitatops

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete