Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wellness Program


I am about to head out to teach a "bootcamp" class for the Wellness Program at Buckingham Corporate (where my husband works).
I have a bunch of circuits I am going to have them do:

Jog, Sprints, High Knees, Butt Kicks, Side Steps, Lunges, Squats, Kick (front back sides)

Followed By Up/Downs, Mountain Climbers, Side Rotations (obliques) then some Agility moves.

Then We will go into 2 yoga tracks

and then the Ultimate ABS and Back

Finishing with a nice cooldown stretch (and HAVE to have my favorite stretch in there.....
SWAN POSE
which stretches the whole IT band and great for tight hips!

and YES my Husband Jud is going to be there tongiht!



RECIPES TO COME TONIGHT.....
Whole wheat biscotti
Fav Smoothies
BreakFAST
Flax Bran Muffins
and MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment