Monday, December 28, 2009

Back in Indy

Christmas is over?
Wow did time fly by! We got back last night around 5 and were suppose to be in around 1! We got stuck in Chicago for a while due to ice and then sat on the plane for a good hour or so while they were deicing the plane. We landed in Indiana and then had to drive home in the snow. Needless to say it was pretty white snow :)


I got some very good gifts and am blessed to have been able to travel to see family and spend it with Jaydun. I got The softest Nike Fleece with matching gloves, braveheart the movie, enya the cd, some workout clothes, trader joes gift card!, the rest of our china from our registry, and plenty more. 
We are still unpacking, due to our lazyness last night. I am about to put in the laundry and clean up around here.
General Tso's again for dinner. Jaydun cannot get enough!
I have to say my favorite eats over the trip were sweet potatoes! 
We went to see the movie Avatar in the Raleigh Imax theater and it was amazing! I loved it and I had no clue what it was going to be about. 
Jaydun and I both agreed to buy it on dvd when it came out :) 


I took a big break from all activity on vacation and this morning felt SO GOOD to get back into it! Took bodypump and then tonight we are going to do circuits :)


I will post pictures later...until then I am cleanin up this joint!


Nelly


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the foodie blogroll!

    Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete