Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Clean :)

Dentist appointment was yesterday and teeth are clean as can be! No cavities! Jaydun was not so clean.....two cavities :( He got them taken care of this morning and is numb on both sides.....Then in January he has to get his Wisdom teeth out! Which means I will be taking care of him and making plenty of smoothies (with amazing grass of course).

It snowed here in Indianapolis, which was our first of the season! Only about half an inch but it still covered everything and was nice to wake up to a white covering outside!

Been practicing the new BodyFlow and LOVE it! If you have never tried it you need to...or at least some form of thai chi, pilates, or yoga. The benefits are amazing (allow yourself 2 weeks to see!) . I  am hooked on all three. If I don't get it in at least 3 times a week my body gets tight. I teach core conditioning tonight and will do plenty of planks, double leg stretches, back work and obliques. Last week I was so incredibly sore, but will get adjusted after I get into it I am sure.

I have a new product coming my way called Flackers! They look amazing and the nutrition facts are even better. Essential omega fats, tons of fiber, lignens and protein. (obviously with the main ingredient being Flaxseed) They have them at whole foods, which we actually went to today. Got some more Kale, Kind bars, Salmon and tuna burgers, Stirfry and Synergy :)


Got a phone call with Flackers to talk about promoting in stores for displays! Until then sippin on some Vanilla coffee :)

Nelly

Flackers contest coming up!!

2 comments:

  1. REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FLACKERS.........WHERE CAN I GET THEM IN VIRGINIA????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute mug! & sorry to hear about the cavities :-\ i just had my first one filled a few months ago!

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete