Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cold Weather coming....


BAKING!

Light Peanut Butter Thumbprints! (or almond butter)
1/2 cup natural peanut butter, chunky or smooth
1/4 cup sweetener of choice
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup mashed banana
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)



Preheat oven to 375
Mix Sugar and peanut butter together.
Then add banana.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Add flour mixture to bowl and mix on high.


Form the dough in circles then press down middle with thumb and add choc. chips in center.
Bake for 10 min or until lightly brown on bottom (chewy center)
Makes 14-18 (depending on size)


Had to bust out the Kitchen Aid after lunch. It is rainy and cold outside! Thank God I have classes to teach because the weather is no motivation to go out! This morning I taught Total Tone  and this evening I teach Cardio Circuits (which I LOVE). Last night was core conditioning and I am SORE! Have not done that much abs in a long time!


Thanks to  OH NUTS I get to have more nuts to eat and cook with! 
Yep: walnuts, almonds, and cashews
I love walnuts and almonds but I never got into cashews...who knows I might like them?
They are all natural and a good way to get in the healthy fats (walnuts have omega 3!)
I am on a nut kick.
Yes I still have my greensuperfood everyday and I think I am hooked. If you have any questions about the product feel free to email me! cndunlevy@gmail.com

Off to teach Cardio Circuit then meet jaydun there :)

Nelly


2 comments:

  1. ahh i'm dreading the cold weather! haha but i know it is coming for sure
    those pb thumbprints look awesomee

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. cashew nuts are very good and quite exoensive in the UK.

    ReplyDelete