Friday, December 11, 2009

Fun Friday

This is going to be short BUT you should make exercise FUN.
How so?
Intervals are my new favorite thing. Pick 3 or 4 of yours favorite machines at the gym.
Treadmill, Elliptical, Bike, Stairs, Rower......the list goes on.
Do 5 min. of each machine and switch to the next.
Do 2 or 3 rounds (depending on how long you want your total workout)
The last minute of each set go hard (faster than normal)
I can tell you that you will be sweating and will not be BORED.
This helps my boredom of working out in a gym since it is so COLD outside!
Then do core and back work (with obliques)
    Planks, Side planks, Supermans, and some heel digs.
Yep covered it all.
THEN STRETCH! my favorite part :)
Swan pose is my ultimate favorite stretch. Especially for the IT band (for you runners and walkers)
If you dont know what the stretch is, google it or ask me!

Tomorrow Jaydun and I are going to try out some kickboxing (martial arts studio)
HMMMM. Yes this shall be interesting and I will take photos of before and after.
With our comments of course!
I am already gearing up to be completely sore and beat!

UNTIL THEN.

NELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment