Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Do!

Just got back from running errands and a HAIRCUT! 
It is a change and I like it!

She styled it and thinned it out a TON. If you didnt know my hair is THICK. Literally half of my hair was on the ground! 
I ended up buying a product for the 1st time. It is called Tenacious by Benniefactor and it is to sculp the hair...she talked me into it (will probably last me years!) 
I went to Old Navy after and got some great deals (especially 1 dollar cozy socks!)
Now I am about to make General tsos chicken for Jaydun and get all warm and cozy in here because its snowing and cold!


SIGN UP FOR THE KIND GIVEAWAY IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!


Nelly

7 comments:

  1. i love the haircut!! and i LOVE old navy-great deals all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD-you're rockin' that cute cut all the way! Hope you two newly's have a great first married Christmas down in the Rapids! Safe travels.

    Love,
    KPearson

    ReplyDelete
  3. hottie patatie!!!! have a great time in NC for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks super cute!! And you can always find the best cheap stuff at Old Navy!!

    ReplyDelete