We had a relaxing new years watching the Virginia Tech game and making our own chinese :) VT won and we had a nice little celebration.
Some of my Goals for the new year are:
* Start my own wellness company (physical fitness, healthy options, lifestyle)
* Teach more classes and get to know my participants better
* Train clients on my own
* Be more creative (crafts, writing, pictures)
I promise I WILL take more pictures!
* Go on more outdoor adventures
* Cook more meals and experiment with baking! (recipes to follow)
* Learn how to BLOG with more tabs and better options (if you have advice please share)
* Love and always show my appreciation.
I am VERY excited about tomorrow...Jaydun and I are meeting my cousins to go Snow Tubing! We get to wear our new North Face gear too :)
I will take pictures!
I started the new job at La Mie Emilie (french cafe) and love the hours and the people there. It works perfectly with my schedule of teaching and still gives me weekends.
I cannot wait to pursue my passions of health and wellness this year and am excited to see what the new year brings. Because no matter what God is always in control and I am ready for what he has to bring!
(outdoor hike in North Carolina)
Happy New Year :)
Post your new goals or ideas!