Sunday, January 31, 2010

Attack and some good grub

Just got back from BodyCombat! launch 67
This class kicked my butt ...check it out...best workout I have had in a while


We hit up Trader joes and Sams club after to get the essentials and some food for Jaydun  while I am in Virginia!


Yesterday we went to get THAI food and we both ordered Pad Thai (I got woonsen and Jaydun got the regular) 
AMAZING....we both were very satisfied customers....we hit up barnes and noble after until it was time for the movie....The Blind Side. 
At the end we both agreed that it is added to our list of movies to buy. That and Avatar!


now the REVIEWS!!!


1st. Just finished a satisfying lunch with a Salmon Burger from Whole Foods

This has been in our freezer for a while now....and I was reading how women need salmon twice a week....So I said OK break it out and at least TRY it.......
Popped it in the oven and DING......AMAZING! 
Literally I give it a 10.
The nutrition facts are awesome too...and omegas are in :)


2nd...I got a package in the mail with 3 ATTUNE bars.

The bar has 80 calories and 30% calcium with 5 x the live cultures in yogurt and is a great way to get in probiotics which help digestive health.
Tasted just as good as our dark chocolate chips! 
Jaydun and I split the bar and BOTH of us were very impressed.
Another 10!
We also tried the Mint Chocolate flavor this morning and it was a "ditto"
I would recommend this bar to anyone, especially if you are not a big yogurt fan!


Alright I am going to go lie down and digest :) 
Might just practice some BodyFlow later to stretch out.....I KNOW I will be sore tomorrow.....which I love.


Nelly

6 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    A "body attack" class sounds a little scary but I'd probably love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for checking out my blog! I've never tried the WF salmon burgers, but the TJ's ones are really good, too! I think I'm the only person on the planet who STILL hasn't seen Avatar! I love your eats- can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- The cereal is Nature's Path SmartBran...one of my favorites! It tastes just like Rice Krispies but has awesome nutrition stats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh thanks for the reviews girl! those salmon burgers sound so good-and the dark chocolate bar!! that class sounds AWESOME-hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never even heard of the ATTUNE bars. Thanks for the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done a BodyAttack class a few times before when I was at my old gym. It was always a great workout!

    ReplyDelete