Sunday, January 3, 2010

Frrrrreazing

I finally got to meet up with my cousins from Ohio. We met at Perfect North to go snow tubing.....in the freezing cold (17 degrees)
Good thing we got a nice christmas present of North Face gear :)


It was in the middle of nowhere and after we all went out to eat and the only place to go was Perkins....1st time and probably last. The waitress kept saying "thank yous or yas" 
I guess she always speaks in plural. 
Then we drove the 2 hours back and were exhausted. 
Unpacked and watched a movie.


Just got off skype with my sister and niece and I miss them a TON. Thank God for technology. She is already walking and just turned 10 months. 


Today we are organizing our closets and getting rid of the old. Then I need to go buy new running shoes (I have been debating whether switching brands or just sticking with my asics nimbus...any suggestions?)


I will probably do some Bodyflow this afternoon as well because my body needs it! A trip to costcos to get some essentials and then back to the work weak. 
Good weekend and can't wait for warmer weather already!


Nelly


My Uncle and Jaydun


Cousins, Me, Jaydun

5 am wakeup to try workin out before work this week. Will update with how that all goes!

2 comments:

  1. i really love my nike vomero (i think that is what they are called??) running shoes. great pics- looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUch! 5:00 AM workout wake-up call is rough! Looks like lots of snow fun! I don't do so well in the cold!

    ReplyDelete