Monday, January 4, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Alarm Clock : 5:00 am
Yes we woke up! Jaydun and I went to the gym in the frigid cold. 10 degrees.
We got in and did 1 mile run; 10 min bike; 5 min actual stair climb; 5 min elliptical
Stretched. 
Jaydun lifted upper body and I did some core work and back/side extensions.
DONE.
It was so nice to come home and brew some coffee and breakfast AFTER a workout.
Now when work is done we can CHILL at home and not have the gym HANGING over our head :)


 ** Our goal is to do this every morning...we will see how the week goes!**


Just rented Inglorious Bastards for tonight with the free redbox mondays :)




Does anyone live near Indiana. I MISS MOUNTAINS. I want to go on a long hike.....
I guess I will have to settle for yoga and bodyflow for the winter. They are pretty much my go to workout right now...feels so good on the body and mind.

Hebrews 12:1

This is my go to...and I know when it comes to things I want to accomplish...I can do all things through christ who gives me strength.
I really want to pursue my passion with Fitness, Health and Wellness and start up my own company here. I guess I gotta start somewhere and start small.
I met a girl in our community gym last week and just by talking to her she wanted me to start training her. YES...word of mouth is the best way to get clients. I will keep you updated :)

NELLY

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting up so early. I can hardly get out of bed in time to get to work.
    I love that Bible verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mountains are soo beauttiful- here in ohio we don't have much :\ and not in wisconsin either for that matter. i lovee getting workouts out of the way in the morning.. def

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go! i do a much better job getting my workout done in the morning!

    ReplyDelete