Monday, January 18, 2010

Naps

I usually NEVER take naps. 
This weekend was the total opposite. Jaydun and I both days took around a 2 hour nap.
I don't know if it is the winter or no sun or what...but I sure am enjoying these naps!


My parents in laws were here for the weekend and I showed them around downtown Indy and then we gave the tour of our town :) Took them into a Whole Foods and they couldn't believe the Fruits and Veggies (all lined up!) Wish I had the picture they took of us in there!


Yesterday we went to La Peep for Breakfast (couldnt help but get my comfort food oatmeal with fruit). and then to church. BOY DID I NEED THAT...Church was about finances and tithing and how we should look at it as an opportunity to give and trust God with our money and that he will take care of us. So True and kind of comforting in a way. 


The blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear,{Isaiah 35:5} the dead are raised up, and the poor have good news preached to them.{Isaiah 61:1-4}"   


Reminds me that he will take care of us..and that anything is possible with him.
Daily Devotion :)



Today I am relaxing and makin Turkey Meatballs tongiht. It is one year ago today that we got engaged :) 




Nelly

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary of your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute picture- congrats! & i looove naps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your engagement anniversary! I passed mine since we got engaged 14 months before our wedding!

    Very cute picture and sometimes naps are so necessary!

    ReplyDelete