Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mid January...already?


oatmeal, milk and 1 egg with cinnamon and flax!
with some stevia
alongside a www.kindsnacks.com Nut Delight bar on the way to work.


Just realized it is mid January already...where does time go?


Tomorrow I am trying a new class called Body Attack. It is right before my core conditioning class that I teach so we will see if this will become a weekly routine or not!
BODYATTACK® is a cardiovascular interval 
training programme that combines high intensity aerobics, strength and stabilisation exercises.


Les Mills is the same program that I teach BodyFlow with.



BodyFlow.png
BODYFLOW BODYFLOW™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.




I am going to practice the new release of BodyFlow after because we have launch next weekend!
If your gym has bodyflow ...you need to try it! Especially after a good cardio or weight session.


I am about to relax and watch the special at 6:30 with Katie Couric on the Haitie Earthquake.


Nelly


"Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent" 
John 17:3

3 comments:

  1. ooo ive never tried an EGG!! ive only had egg whites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scripture you use Nelly! Especially on knowing Jesus Christ. He is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love!!
    I LOVE HERBREWS!! thanks so much for sharing w. me! and that verse in John! I am so glad we have so much in common :)

    ReplyDelete