Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowing and snowing and more

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.

Started my new daytime job waitressing.... at a french place called La Mie Emilie.
Keeps me busy and on my feet all day. 
Tuesday I went right to teach core conditioning and last night I drove straight to teach cardio conditioning. I came home BEAT and was a bum the rest of the night! 
Woke up to white flurries with the forecast showing snow all day and night! YES!

I will make some stirfry after work maybe? With my new favorite product....
It is delicious with Onions and Garlic. **Great protein and even fiber**

Yesterday I put ground Flaxseed in my oatmeal and it was amazing. I highly recommend it. 


Off to venture out in the snow :)


GO BAMA


NELLY


PS. What is your favorite comfort food/recipe?

1 comment:

  1. i love flax!! and my favorite comfort food is a baked potato, haha dont know why

    xoxo
    shelley

    ReplyDelete