Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thai so good...

Mornin!


Got a full 8 hours of sleep! 
Last night Jaydun and I were saying how good Vitalicious muffins are! 
He tried the Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup
I tried the Deep Chocolate
Both were dessert!  and better yet with vitamins, fiber, and nutricious!


I can't wait to try all of then bran flavors and corn muffins and banana nut!


The high again today is 20! CAN WINTER BE OVER ALREADY?
I need my sunshine, and to be able to go outside to walk!


I am about to head to the gym for BodyPump.....I try to get it in at least 2 times a week.
Tomorrow is Bodyflow.....I love teaching this class....relaxing and satisfying!


Tonight is a date night for some THAI food! I finally get to try a new place that people at work rave about. 
Should I get a curry dish or pad thai....HMMM...decisions decisions.


Another review to come and maybe even a giveaway :)



One more thing.....4 days and I get to see my whole family!
YIPPIE!!!!!!

Nelly

Killer moves for women :)

2 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun seeing your family- love the picture!

    I love having the mango salad at Thai restaurants, but can't go wrong with curry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you have so many Les Mills certifications. I want to do it so bad!

    ReplyDelete