Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week of sun

The sun is finally back! and so am I!
Been hectic around here..but my review on Hot Yoga...
LOVED IT...it was not the bikram yoga that so many of you take, it was vinyasa. 
It was in a room that was around 95 degrees and I loved the feeling of warm muscles and yoga. I could do all of the poses and sequences with full range of motion and a lil sweat :)


Try it out, although I could see some people hating the heat. I think some days I would not like it, and def need to be in the mood. None the less try out ANY yoga and find the one class you love, it WILL do the body good to relax and stretch, PROMISE.


As for the week, pretty busy with teaching and serving. I am now teaching 3 days a week and serving 3. I love my core conditioning classes and am going to start a cycle class next month as well...uh oh..Guess I gotta get back into cycle shape. Don't forget I take bodypump 2 to 3 times a week. Love me some pump. (you need resistence training to tone those muscles)


With all that said. We watched BRAVEHEART last night.

Favorite movie (my sis and I both)


QUOTE of the Day....


"Every man dies, but not every man LIVES"




How do you want to live your life?


Jaydun said it was one of his new favorite quotes :) I AGREE




- NELLY

1 comment:

  1. i am sojealous of your hot weather!! bleh it is so cold here

    ReplyDelete