Saturday, February 13, 2010

Party in my mouth!


Party In my mouth! YES...
The husband bought this book at Borders and he picked out this recipe for the day....
All of these delicious veggies roasted!
Red and Yellow Peppers
Zuchinni
Grape tomatoes
Baby Bella Mushrooms
Onions
Garlic
Olive Oil
Salt and Peppa
Parsley


Roast at 400 in oven (I used convection oven to half the time!)
About 30 to 40 min or until lightly brown.
OH MY GOODNESS
I think I have turned my Husband onto Veggies! 
FINALLY!


Now to watch the Olympics and Sky Jumping!


Yes and we got this all at TRADER JOES
after a good workout at the gym (bodypump then bodyflow..perfect combo!)


NELLY


Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. Those veggies all look amazing! Isn't it great how produce can be so delicious? I don't understand how people avoid them!

    ReplyDelete