Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nutridel Cookies!

Ever have a crunchy sweet craving?
I ALWAYS DO!
I got this amazing package of Nutridel Cookies!
Pecan-Flaxseed-Almond-Oatmeal
I tore the Flaxseed package open right away! 
I think these cookies could fix a craving for sure...in a HEALTHY WAY!
They are: Cholesterol free, No trans fat, No refined sugars, All NATURAL ingredients, Omega 3's, Antioxidants, Fiber.....
What more could you ask for?
They are shaped like a cookie but have the crisp texture like brittle. LOVED IT!
I had it plain..but I think tomorrow I will try the Almond with some PB!
You can also put it in yogurt or anything to give it a sweet nutritious crunch!
Here are the ingredient for every cookie Ingredients


I can't wait to try the other flavors. Very Impressed :)


Nelly

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy......like I like that its like brittle....where do you get them health food stores?

    ReplyDelete