Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart Pumpin!

Happy Valentines Day!
“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
My heart was pumpin on the run!
So I have the problem where I cannot run slow...I know sounds weird but when I run alone I cannot get my self so run at a slow pace. 
So I start off at my usual pace around 7:30 min mile....
Finish mile 1 : 7:20 min
I proceed to walk the next .25 mile then pump it up to sprint .25 mile
I do this for 2 miles...HEART PUMPIN!
My heart rate monitor was out of control. It went up to 200 and then back down to 140 when walking. Talk about circuit training! 
Then I walked the last .10 mile and STRETCHED!
This was all done in 29.25 min. and a total of 3.11 miles.

THANK GOD I FINALLY RAN! 
and it was 19 degrees out! Crazy I know but I was DETERMINED!

Day 1: Mission Accomplished.
I am excited to use the heart rate monitor in all of my workouts to see how it fluctuates.

Came back and took a shower then Jaydun and I went to BD Mongolian Grill.
WOW. I think this is my new fav place to eat. 
Best concept EVER. Create your own stir-fry then they cook it in front of you!
I added shrimp, crab, scallops, sprouts, every vegetable possible, hot red peppers, garlic, and Pad Thai sauce. 
AMAZING. They also serve it with rice and brown rice option at that!

We will def be going back...I see a craving in the near future!

Nelly (YES 1st valentines married)

I have some reviews coming tomorrow because Holey Donuts package is coming....did you say healthy dohnuts? CRAZY I know. We shall see. Check out the website for more info.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! This is our second valentine's day married - but our anniversary is in two days!!

    GREAT RUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on you run! I ran indoors today, but it was great to be back at it!

    I love the picture- you two are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Mongolian BBQ...it's a favorite of my husband's and mine. Yum! Good for you for getting out and running!

    And congrats on the first married valentine's...this is our THIRD and I can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..............................

    ReplyDelete