Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Website

Ever wonder if you really are getting in everything that your body needs nutritionally?


WELL...I was wondering and came across this website.


www.livestrong.com


You can track everything you eat, water intake, your activity, what YOUR personal body needs nutritional and make notes of your day and how you feel!


So the first day I did this I found out that I needed MORE protein. Yep, so I have been loving this site to make sure I get in all my protein, fiber, fats, and carbs and calcium.


It is REALLY easy as well. For instance we went to Chik fil a today and I got the nuggets. SO I go into the system and type chik fil a and it came right up with ALL the foods. Add it in and all the stats are added! 


It has helped me get in more FRUITS and VEGGIES too!


I dont plan on using this everyday, but it def helps me look at what I need more of and how to make sure I get everything in!


For now I wanted to let you all know of the easiest and tastiest way to eat your veggies. 
ROAST THEM!
Yes. 
Make sure you have a vidalia onion in the mix as well. BEST part!
We made it with broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, and onions!
Drizzle Olive oil and seasonings (Janes crazy mixed up salt!)
Bake at 400 for 12-15 min.
DELICIOUS!


Oil change, Barnes and Noble, movie are on the list for today :)



Daylight Savings tonight! YES I am happy because then it will stay lighter out later! SPRING and night walks and bike rides and rollerblading and ice cream outside and farmers markets!

What else do you LOVE about spring?

3 comments:

  1. that is a fab website if you use it right! i used to use it to obsesss over every cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!
    checking out that website right now!
    i LOVE the clothes in spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great website! I got a little bit caught up in it though - too time consuming to do all of the time. There are a LOT of great recipies & nutrition articles on it though.

    Daylight savings is the best! I love walks after dinner - when it is still light out : )

    ReplyDelete