Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Season

"Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples." John 13:35


Spring! 
It is finally over, yes I am calling winter over!
Yesterday it hit 70 here and the sun was shining. 
I went to Krogers after work and they had HUGE bins of clearance bars!
I got a couple Kind bars and Luna bars.
Perfect for my on the go lifestyle!


As far as my new GOAL (no sweetener)
I feel AMAZING! Yes I have gone over a week with absolutely NO sweeteners (I used mostly Splenda)
I have substituted it with natural things like Peanut Butter, Spices, Coconut Butter, Berries.


I also made my 1st smoothie of the season last night.
Pretty Simple:
Multi Berry (Straw, Blue, Black)
2 scoops vanilla protein
Skim Milk
Ice


Simple and Delicious!


This morning Jaydun and I woke up and had 


Breakfast Burrito


Organic potatoes, tofu, black beans, vegetables and salsa wrapped in an organic flour tortilla. Non-dairy/no cholesterol.
It was very satisfying and had protein, fiber, whole grains, and iron!
Could be on the grocery list in the near future!


If you do not get in enough calcium...I have been taking Viactiv chews just in case.. because it is SO important for woman!
Each chew has 50% of your calcium and vit D (to help absorb)


Last and final info! If you do not get enough WATER in...I am all about natural water now and my favorite way to drink it is with my Contigo Water Bottle
24 oz. Pink Perfect 24 oz. with a clip and easy sip!
I pretty much take this everywhere with me now and have been drinking 3 to 4 whole bottles!
I feel pretty refreshed and sweetener free :)


Alright now im about to pack our lunches and get ready for the day!


Happy Spring (yes I am telling myself its spring!)




Nelly

1 comment:

  1. It's totally spring! I see the sunshine and it's gorgeous out!

    You will feel amazing once you get rid of splenda! I have and have never looked back. I don't drink diet soda and real sugar tastes so much better!

    ReplyDelete