Today is our 6 month! We have been married for 1/2 a year.
I am very thankful and blessed!
I have 2 new buys from Whole Foods.
1. Nutritional Yeast (had to buy after reviews on this nutrition powerhouse!)
2. Coconut Butter (I have to tell you, I was a little bit weary about buying this due to the look of it......HOLY YUM! I am a huge fan! I mixed it with Peanut Butter on a wrap and it hit the spot!)
Another thing I need to put out there....I am giving up sweeteners! YES!
I am writing this to keep myself accountable...
I was using it with everything without even thinking about it. It became a habit and not even thought about before I added it.
So I am 1 day down and I feel good :)
Jaydun threw them all way out of my reach and once I get past this I will use them on occasion, but my GOAL is to naturally eat food without additives!
Anyone else have any good goals they are trying to accomplish?
I am going to go rollerblading this weekend I think...I need to get out there on the trail. Rollerblading is one of my favorite activities...LUV IT.
Alright so new recipe with a power house antioxidant bean!
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, minced (wear plastic gloves when handling)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix all together in a bowl and serve or put in tupperware :)
Chinese Takeout and a movie is on the agenda...