2 lb. bag
Chia Seeds, Superfood Nutrition! A rich supply of essential Omega-3 acids, protein and antioxidants.
- Benefits superior to flax seeds.
- Very mild flavor (and no fishy taste like other foods high in Omega-3 acids).
- Extremely rich in Omega-3 acids.
- Very good source of fiber and manganese.
- Raw, low in sodium and cholesterol-free.
- Organically grown without pesticides.
How do I use it?
- Smoothies, Cereal, Oatmeal, Yogurt, Salad....anything you like!
My favorite is Smoothies.
1 cup milk
1 Tbsp. chia
1 scoop protein powder
Banana (sometimes :)
1 packet of stevia
Sometimes Flax and wheat germ!
NOW HOW DO YOU WIN?
1. Post your favorite recipe for SMOOTHIES!